Sunday 27 July 2014

All Time Favorite


A few snaps from my recent collaboration with Blog and the City. Featuring my new favorite tee sent from the amazing team at Really Supply Co.




For this casual street style outfit I paired my new all time favorite pants with the matching jumper tied around my waist both from Finders Keepers the Label's "Gattaca" Collection. 


Really Supply Co is a new and upcoming local label from Adelaide. Be sure to check out their page and show them some love. For my casual street style look I tucked in my new Really tee and finished it off with white Connie's.


To change this look from a casual boyfriend style I swapped the loose tee for a black faux leather singlet from Riders by Lee. The Converses were replaced with white leather tie up heels from Wittner



No comments:

Post a Comment