Wednesday 16 July 2014

Warmer Winter Wear

A little something for those warmer winter days! For this look I stuck with shades of grey to create the perfect street style. 




Start off with a few basic essentials to master this simple look! An oversized tee, bandage skirt, and a warm jacket to top it off. 


I found this oversized tee by Finders Keepers The Label online at Bnkr, it's the perfect piece for any wardrobe! Plus it has my favorite number on it. Wear with sleeves rolled up or left down. 


I love bomber jackets, so ofcourse when I found this little number online at The Frow Boutique by Wilde Heart The Label I couldn't say no. 

Quilted fabric, a hood, elastic around the wrists, pockets, warmth, everything you want in a bomber you will find in this Harlem Quilted Bomber, at a great price. It is the perfect jacket to pair with anything this winter.


Complete the look with the perfect winter boots. I chose tie up boot heels to pair with my outfit (from Shoeshed) although knee high boots would also compliment this street style. 





No comments:

Post a Comment