Wednesday 1 October 2014

Mix&Match With My Favorite Labels


My favorite thing about Aus Fashion Labels is that you can mix and match pieces between their incredible labels and they always fit perfectly in creating an amazing outfit.  



For this fresh spring look I paired my Cameo The Label Run Alone Vest and Finders Keepers The Label Dreamweaver Pants with a plain black singlet underneath. 

The best thing about both pieces is that they are so comfy, and extremely versatile! The pants aren't too thick so you can wear them into the warmer months with a crop, or in the cooler month with a knit or coat. The vest is that perfect length to put a plain slip underneath and wear it over the top as a dress (which was styled perfectly instore at BNKR on one of their baben' staff) 


For shoes you can never go wrong with a pair of Windsor Smiths, for comfort (and a little bit of added height) I turned to my Olivia Boots

The pants speak for themselves, so I kept accessories to a bare minimum by only adding in my Michael Kors watch. 






No comments:

Post a Comment