Thursday 14 May 2015

Camel Coat Perfection

 

Two of my favourite trends this AW15 season would have to be coats and camel, and when the two come together, well that is the creation of perfection. I would like you all to meet my Jupiter Coat via the incredible label - Lioness.



For those of you who don't know, Lioness is an Australian label distributing their talent all over the world. I highly recommend all fashion stores and boutiques to check these guys out as they are definitely a label to have hanging on your racks.

 

When given the chance to collaborate with Lioness I was beyond excited as they have always been one of my favourite labels to purchase. From basic staple pieces, to gorgeous statement dresses they have us ladies covered!


Now lets get down to business and admire this incredible Jupiter Coat - in camel of course!



This coat can be the cherry on top to any outfit - jeans, shorts, skirts, dresses, knee high boots, flats, heels, you name it this coat has got your back. For this post though I have paired it with denim jeans and a black tee (which is in almost every woman's wardrobe), along with black heeled ankle boots.

 
Oh and if the camel isn't working for you, then pick a colour! This flawless piece comes in so many other gorgeous colours...now fast-forward to me buying one in every colour.
 













No comments:

Post a Comment