Thursday 2 July 2015

Winter Warmers #1



I have decided to do a 'Winter Warmers' segment where I will select my favourite must haves for this winter! Over the next few weeks I will post key pieces that I will be swearing by, ranging from coats, roll necks and ponchos, along with what to pair them with!



My first piece is the Stamford Oversized Reversible Shawl Poncho which you can shop now at St Frock


Pictured above is the grey side with black, although the amazing feature with this poncho is that you can turn it over and wear it black with grey! 


A versatile item that will keep you rugged up and warm through these chilly winter days. A simple piece to pair with your denim jeans and ankle boots, or even to throw over a knitted dress or a top and skirt combo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment