Tuesday 4 August 2015

Laser Clinics Australia: Round 2

I am excited to announce that I will be collaborating with Laser Clinics Australia over the next few months, and will be keeping you up to date as I experience different skin treatments at the Westfield West Lakes Clinic.


 
Three months ago I was invited into the West Lakes clinic to receive a microdermabrasion. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, and I'm happy to report that it was the best thing I have ever done for my skin. So when I was invited back the second time I couldn't wait.

 
 
Much like my first visit, I was welcomed to take a seat, and then taken into the treatment room. I was asked if there were any troubles I was experiencing with my skin, and I mentioned how I felt very dry through my T Zone. Kristen explained that it may be the lack of water consumed during winter, or always being under a heater, both of which were pretty spot on. 

The microdermabrasion itself was quick, painless and cleansing just like I remembered from my last session. Due to the dryness in my skin, Kristen also applied a hydration mask to provide moisture back to the dry zones.

 

The day after, my skin was slighty dry, though it cleared up within 48 hours. It has now been a week since my treatment and there are no signs of dryness.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment