Monday 3 August 2015

Socialite


Well it is no secret that Camel is one of my favourite shades this season, so you could imagine my excitement when I  unwrapped my new Socialite Coat from the babes at The Frow Boutique. Which brings us to another perfect piece to be included in my Winter Warmers capsule!

 


As my obsession with coats grow, I find more and more flawless pieces hanging in my wardrobe, each with their own style. This particular piece by Madison Square Clothing is a go to coat with any outfit. Its light in weight so you're not being weighed down by heavy fabric, it is a relaxed fit, unlike some super tight tailored coats you may stumble across, and it has a button up front, along with pockets! All the must haves in a stylish yet practical coat.


 
It is the ideal coat for those cold days or nights, hanging with friends, shopping or even going to the footy - which this particular outfit was actually created for. Sitting outside in the stands I needed something warm and cosy, but still fashionably sporty. Nike Sky High pumps, faux leather leggings an oversized white tee and of course the Socialite Coat. Whatever the social occasion, the Socialite Coat has you covered.




Though this coat is perfect in every area of its creation, if it isn't particularly your style, I can still guarantee you will find something you will love at The Frow Boutique. Whether it be something cosy for winter, or a show stopper dress for summer, the lovely staff there will have you dressed and ready for any occasion. Jump online now and start shopping!


1 comment:

  1. Cool pictures. Love the outfits.


    Collaboration?Contact us.

    All the best,
    Mackya/ https://aibiwatch.com/cool-watches-with-right-price

    ReplyDelete