Friday 25 April 2014

A Few Snaps

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter break, spending it with their loved ones. Here's a little re cap from my week.


I found my great grandmothers Chanel perfume from when she was a young woman. It was so tiny and the scent was just how I remembered her. 



I celebrated Greek Easter with my love and his gorgeous family. It was a bit chilly this week so I wore my favorite coat from Forever New to church. 

I bought a new Finders Keepers singlet from The Birdcage Boutique. It is one of my go to basic pieces that I own at the moment. Love the soft gold shade in particular.  

I spent an afternoon reading Harpers Bazaar Australia, and listened to my Beats. I also am loving plain white nails recently. 


I had a little play around with white and black nail polish. Thought I'd try and create some fun patterns.


Went for a dinner catch up with one of my friends. I wore my boyfriend jeans (which are unbelievably comfortable) and apricot tie up wedges. 

So there it is, a quick re cap from my week in just a few snaps.



No comments:

Post a Comment