Monday 7 April 2014

Black and White = Perfection

Black and White always make an incredible combination when pieced together! Here's a little outfit with all my favorite new purchases...which just happened to all be black and white.


Starting with my all time favorite jacket I own... My One Way leatherette jacket from the gorgeous Karibu Boutique on Melbourne Street. I instantly fell in love with this jacket as soon as I saw it. After putting it on and seeing how well it sat, and how flawless the material and patterns looked, there was no way I was leaving the store without it. If you live in Adelaide and haven't yet been down to see the gorgeous collection in Karibu along with the helpful ladies in there, I highly recommend it 

This cute little singlet was found on one of the amazing racks full of the hottest styles at Bardot. I have always wanted to travel to NYC, so I had to add this piece to my wardrobe to give me more inspiration to follow my dreams there!

I have wanted the perfect white pants for so long, and when I told the beautiful staff at Liquidcore what I was looking for they had these babies in front of my eyes in seconds. The hottest white drop crouch pants I have ever seen, from the incredible Stussy. Liquidcore have recently moved from Golden Grove to Unley so be sure to head down and check out their adorable new store

The extra pieces that added to this outfit was my bandana, lipstick and shoes. Bandanas are one of my favorite accessories to add to a cute grungy outfit. When wearing white and black you can get away with almost any lipstick color, I personally went for my Chanel Rouge Allure Lip Color. These amazing tie up heels are from London Rebel, an incredible affordable brand that don't destroy your feet in pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment