Thursday 20 February 2014

A Burst of Colour









I have used red as my colour inspiration for this look!

Black leather look leggings with a high neck long singlet is a favorite look of mine. 
For when it's a bit cooler outside pair it with a cute blazer.

Now for colour...
I chose red as I have many accessories that will match.
Red Wedge Sneakers - the wedged sneakers are a weakness of mine, actually scrap that...all shoes are a weakness of mine! 
Red Bandana - a cute addition to mix up your look from girly to a bit more grungy! 
Red Necklace - this ones from Colette! Amazing pieces at great prices. 
Red Nailpolish - I'm one of those girls that can't have my nails unpainted! I feel naked when they don't have a coat of some colour over the top! Nail stickers can top off the look, I like to put only one on my fourth finger.
And to finish it off Red Lipstick-
normally I'm not a lipstick lover, but I have recently found Kate Moss lipstick range, and fell in love with it straight away! Just remember to add lip liner when wearing such a bold colour otherwise you may find it "bleeding" onto your skin around your lips.

Leggings: Cotton On | Singlet: Sportsgirl


No comments:

Post a Comment