Thursday 13 February 2014

Snorkeling in Lifou


Rhapsody of the Seas

I have only just gotten back from a 10day cruise around the South Pacific!
For those of you who have never been on a cruise I highly recommend it!
It's one of the most incredible holidays I have ever been on!

The boat itself is amazing, you never run out of stuff to do,
whether its swimming, eating, tanning, watching the live entertainment, and much more!
You also meet a whole heap of lovely people, especially all the staff on board.
Trust me you will not want to go home!

This is a photo of my boyfriend and I snorkeling in Jinek Bay, Lifou!
Definitely one of my highlights from the holiday!
The coral, tropical fish and the crystal clear water everything about it was beautiful.
All I can say is I better start saving for my next cruise!

No comments:

Post a Comment