Sunday 23 February 2014

Your Sunday Wardrobe



Sundays are the perfect day to catch up with the family or have a lunch date with your friends, but what do you wear? 


Sunday lunch this weekend was spent with my dad, sister and boyfriend so I decided to go something cute but simple.

Natural hair and makeup. No need to go over the top when it's just at your dads house.

One of my all time favorite stores is Kookai! I found this dress on sale for $35 down from $130 so I obviously couldn't turn my back on a sale like that! They create gorgeous pieces with flawless materials. Perfect place to shop for that pretty feminine day dress. 

You can never go wrong with a solid colour and a statement necklace to top it off! This would have to be one of my favorite necklaces at the moment because of the black/gold/silver combo it goes with literally anything! 

Dress it up with a pair of heels, or keep it casual with a nice pair of flats. Either way you have a perfect Sunday lunch outfit wherever you plan on going!

| Dress: Kookai | Necklace: Colette |




No comments:

Post a Comment