Thursday 13 March 2014

A Simple Style

Yesterday was a productive day spent online shopping, reading Bazaar Australia and sorting through my wardrobe.  

It was topped of with some delicious choccies, Revlon Colorburst lip butter and Estée Lauders gorgeous nail polish. Oh and I also squeezed in a date with Dolce & Gabbana to see how their day was going ;) (well to some extent that is true! Even if it was just reading about how their days are normally spent in the March issue of Bazaar). Personally I couldn't think of a better way to spend my Wednesday afternoon.

In the above image I am in a casual look I quickly pieced together which focused mainly on comfort. A light grey dress, a sporty vest and to give it a slightly grunge look, black studded boots. 

Sometimes the cutest outfits evolve from simplicity. Do you often find yourself struggling when picking something to wear? Try piecing together a few simple looks when you next have time, and see what you can create. 

| Dress: Supre | Vest: Factorie | Boots: Naughty Monkey | Lipstick: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter #045 Cotton Candy | Nail Polish: Estée Lauder #801 Cool Petal |

No comments:

Post a Comment