Tuesday 11 March 2014

Race Ready

When I think races I think pretty, floral, flowy pieces. So when picking an outfit I wanted to try and find something that combines all those looks.


I went for a strapless white dress, with a soft floral print around the bottom half. With the mix of purples, blues and greens it gave me several options for colour choices when it came to picking my shoes and bag. 

Fascinators are a key element in race fashion, so it's crucial you get it right. I could have easily gone with a bright colour, but I felt as though white made my look more classy and fresh.

Deciding what shoes to wear can sometimes be more difficult then choosing your dress. Wedge or heel? Open toe or closed toe? What colour and design? All the options are endless, but just make sure it's something comfortable enough to stand in for the whole day. I went with a simple small heel, with a little bow on the back to add to the pretty, feminine vibe of my outfit. 

A royal blue clutch was my choice for a bag, something small enough to still fit the look I was after, but something big enough to carry my phone, money, and touch up makeup products. 

| Dress: Cooper St | Shoes: Top End Collection | Bag: Colette |

No comments:

Post a Comment