Friday 28 March 2014

My View - A Few Simple Outfits

This post has a few different looks from my wardrobe this past week. Vogue, caramel latte and boyfriend jeans - the perfect mix for any day or night of the week.



Black and cream kind of day - My boyfriend surprised me with going to the cinema during the day, followed by arcade games after. I wore a high waisted black skirt, with a long sleeve black top and a cream faux fur vest. All very comfy to sit down in the cinema for 1.5+hours. Paired with cream lace flats,  oh and of course my Vogue for some reading later on at night.


White and Royal Blue - what a flawless combination. White Stussy pants slightly pulled up, with royal blue wedges and matching clutch. Top of the look with a pair of sunnies, aviators never fail. This look is perfect for any day of the week, whether it's for a catch up over a coffee, or a day of shopping. 

Shades of white and cream - This look was worn to lunch with my man, and a sneeky coffee and gelati stop afterwards. White shorts with a lace trim, paired with a cream shirt and a cream/tan faux fur vest over the top. Cream ankle boots matched perfectly with this little outfit. 


A cute cardi and boots combo can never fail you. This look was worn out to a very casual dinner. It wasn't cold but it wasn't overly warm, so I went with a black singlet dress and a cardi over the top. Black knee high suede boots are a must have for any woman's wardrobe over autumn/winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment