Friday 14 March 2014

Style Inspiration



Everyone has someone to inspire them, but when asked the question 'Who inspires you?' 'Who is your fashion icon?' You can't help but pull together a whole list in your mind, then your stuck on which one to pick. 


Well in our defense there are many fashionable people out their who have made names for themselves based on their style. Though when you go to answer the question, you just automatically list one after another. Miranda Kerr, Audrey Hepburn, Blake Lively, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Cara 

Delevingne...how can I only pick one, they all have different styles, but different individual styling techniques that I love. 


To try and narrow it down you have to think about what style most inspires you or when shopping who are you channeling, when you're getting ready and you think to yourself what would they wear? That's how you can identify whose style you rely most on.

Now just to set the record straight I love Miranda Kerr more than anything. She is flawless and has a beautiful personality, and I almost always love everything she wears, but I would have to say my main style inspiration comes from Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. 

For as long as I can remember I have been obsessed with these girls. The movies, tv series, books, posters covering my wall, socks, playstation games, dolls, you name it i had it! I remember one Christmas when I received my first pair of MK&A jeans! I let out a squeal of excitement as I unwrapped them seeing the label. The flared legs, stars printed on them, they were perfect and I never wanted to take them off.

Their style is one to admire, especially one of their trademark looks, oversized pieces. From the knits, tops, hats, bags, and their iconic oversized sunnies, they love things big and baggy and it looks incredible. Daywear, evening wear, even sleep wear, they know how to dress themselves. Casual and comfort or class and elegance no matter what they piece together, they always pull it off and look amazing. 

These two girls would have to be my two style icons. From their own label, to their individual looks, I love it all and aspire to be the best I can be in the industry with these girls being my inspiration. 

Not my images, found on Google. 



No comments:

Post a Comment